CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Experiencing God Devotion

Scripture:
You think mere words are strategy and strength for war. What are you now relying on so that you have rebelled against me? (2 Kings 18:20, Holman CSB)

Thought:
Faith is believing that the God who called us to the assignments is the One who will provide for their accomplishment. Hezekiah's faced a tremendous crisis. The strongest army in the world threatened his city. But God had the plan. Trust and wait for the God who made him king to make him free. Who would you trust? The world's most powerful army, or a word of promise?

Prayer:
Lord of Hosts, I must have a God-sized escape from the situation I am in. The enemy surrounds me. What can I do? I throw myself in faith on You. You have delivered me. Do it again, Lord. Amen.

No comments: