CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Prayer for Joanne Heim

Matthew 8:8
8 The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed.

Well, this post is sadly overdue. I wanted to jump on real quick and ask for prayer for a precious Siesta (an endearment for sister in Christ) Joanne Heim and her family. Joanne suffered a stroke a few hours ago and has a blood clot on her brain. Her daughter found her unresponsive. The latest I heard she is in surgery in Colorado. Y'all life really can change so quickly. It really puts things in perspective. She is only 38 with two girls and her husband Toben.

I was just calling out to God and found myself asking Him different ways He could heal her. I just went ahead and went past the doctors and said of course He could just say the word and she would be healed. Or He could dispatch and angel from His Throne to do His bidding. Or He could just be the hands of those doctors. I know no matter what, He will be glorified through Joanne because that is just who she is.


Life is brutal but God is good. Love and prayers. Please be lifting Joanne up in prayer and ask God to teach you to number your days aright that you may gain a heart of wisdom. That is my prayer.


Psalm 62 11 One thing God has spoken,
two things have I heard:
that you, O God, are strong,
12 and that you, O Lord, are loving.
Surely you will reward each person
according to what he has done.

Bookmark and Share