CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory Verse

James 1:22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.

As someone who is in the word everyday and has been for the last 13 years I can tell you what I am guilty of...I am guilty of knowing what to do, listening to the word, and then not following through with the obedience part. Ouch. So that is why I picked this as my memory verse for the next couple of weeks. Lord give us hearts of obedience!!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

twinkle said...

You are on my heart, too. How are you? I am at peace. I don't know anything other than that. No reconciliation. But no divorce yet, either. And I know I'm doing the right thing waiting. I have no idea what God has planned. But He is Good and I can rest in His care.
May God bless you and the coming baby Blair. It's a JOY to know you will be holding those tiny hands soon!
Thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers. I have felt them strongly these past two years.

Brie said...

Jenny, You have been on my mind lately with the impending arrival of baby Blair and the journey you have been on to get here. I know Morgan is going to be a wonderfully loving big sister! I tried to leave a comment on FB for you today but I couldn't find you so I thought I would leave it here! Brie