CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2014

Don't put your trust in man or yourself either

You can't honestly or safely say you can trust others when you can't even trust your own self. Anyone who has ever seen the depths of their own sin nature knows what I'm talking about. However, I find such security in a world chock full of deceit that I can trust Jesus. There was no deceit found in His mouth and it's impossible for Him to lie and He does not change. He has no dark side. So let our gaze be not on who we can't trust or what we can't control but Who is in control and the One who sees everything. Everything is laid bare before Him to who we must give an account. Let that strike a holy fear in us as well. Truly all other ground you are trying to stand on is sinking sand apart from Him. So when your world seems to fall apart because of betrayal, or even your own doing fall on the Only Solid Rock and let Him rebuild and use what the enemy meant for evil for His kingdom and His glory. 

Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with malice. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongues they tell lies. Psalm 5:9 

Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account. Hebrews 4:13 


"He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth." 1 peter 2:22 

Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one." Isaiah 44:8 


1 Corinthians 2:9-10 
these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
For who knows a person's thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to blog and to share the insights God has put in your heart Jenny. I think there is sooo....much that God has placed within you that does need to be shared....so I challenge you dear one, to press on and to be prepared to share the reason for the hope that is within you! Girl, I really hope and pray we will at some point have the opportunity to share face-to-face time with one another. I believe we share many similarities in our past that have catapulted us into the women of God that we are today. Jesus is my personal redeemer and the lover of my soul and The ONE true love of my life! In HIM, I live and breathe and find my meaning. All that I am or ever hope to be....lies in HIM....my sweet Jesus and lover of my soul!!!! Keep sharing Jenny....you may never know the one that God uses your life and words to touch, but touch they will....so press on friend...press on!!!!! Remember, to the faithful HE shows himself faithful!!!! Blessings to you!!!