CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bill @ Hardee's

This would be a picture of Rod with the number 53 on the table...
There is a funny story to this is why I am posting. It may have been one of those things that is just funny to you at the time but I am going to set the stage for you.
Rod, his brother, my niece, Morgan, and myself head "to town" yesterday to eat and make a trip to Wal-Mart. Rod hunts in one of the poorest counties in the United States. He has been hunting there for 20 something years. When I tell you it is in the sticks...I mean IT IS IN THE STICKS. Morgan gets so excited to go to "the hunting club Chevron". The shopper in her is just excited to have a place to shop even if it is the Chevron.
So, we decide on Hardee's for dinner. There was an elderly couple there and us, that is all. Bill is taking our order. He was so loud you would think he had to speak over the masses to get our order. At one point in the conversation I asked him if the cinnamon biscuit wholes with icing were good...because there was a big sign in my face and he says: "I don't know, I guess you will have to come back tomorrow morning and try them because we are not serving them." OKAY....
So, we place our orders and wait and wait and wait. Hey life is about waiting so I am OK with that. I. KID. YOU. NOT. Bill walks around the restaurant saying "number 53" and looking for us. I am like Oh number 53 that's us...the. only. ones. in. the. restaurant. that. do. not. have. their. food. US NUMBER FIFTY THREE. I seriously almost spit out my drink I thought it was so funny. What cracked me up even more is when he gave us the number and when he popped the question of "will you be dining with us this evening." Why yes. Yes we will be dining at Hardee's. I wish I had a picture of Bill. HE. WAS. HILARIOUS.






Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Warren Baldwin said...

You may have just described the reason why there were so few people at Hardees!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I am laughing out loud. Merry Christmas Jenny Hope

Love - Love your name by the way!