CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

UPDATE on BABY BOY

So baby boy is 10 weeks old! UNREAL!! It is so hard to believe that 2 months have already come and gone! Here are some recent pics of the little mister. I am so in love!!


Here is Blairsy on his first beach trip! I took him and Morgs this past weekend and they were both sick! It was like as soon as we set foot in the condo they were sick. We were still thankful to get away and see the beach!

And the reining queen of my heart! It looks like she was the only one at the beach because it was sort of windy and cold. Here she is at 75 months! LOL

Fist pump for the tigers! Or maybe the Lord was ordaining praise! I will go with the latter!

sweet girl trying on clothes at the outlets in Destin.

LOVE these smiles. I was so worried he would be a grumpy boy but he is so sweet!


Here he is in a hat I had made for him that he is wearing for his baby dedication on Sunday! Morgs had her baby dedication 6 years ago on October the 9th and his is Sunday, October 9th! So sweet!


HELLO~~~ I can hardly stand all of the cuteness! LOVE HIM!!!

Baby boy and I at the beach! Here I am at 381 months!! HAHAHAHAHAHA




Bookmark and Share

No comments: