CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 20, 2007

I say yes Lord YES!

Isaiah 26:8-9
8 Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, {8 Or judgments} we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.
9 My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.

Oh how I love Him! He is my portion, my strength, my praise! Oh how I love Him! He loves me when I am unlovable, sinful, and wretched. Oh how I love Him! He never tires of me and His understanding no one can fathom. Oh how I love Him! He thought of me, He created me, I am beautiful in His eyes. Oh how I love Him! He is my song, my life and the length of my days. He is the strong One, my warrior coming on the white horse. Oh how I love Him! He is my healer, my fortress, my deliverer. Oh how I love Him! I am my beloveds and my beloved is mine...OH how I love Him! His banner over me is love, he takes great delight in me, little me. Oh how I love You Lord! You are my everything... the love of my life, words fail me when it comes to describing what you mean to me. You are the lover of my soul....my rock, my portion in the land of the living...Oh I love You Jesus. Love Jenny

No comments: