CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Here are all of my memory verses so far:

Psalm 94:18-19

18 When I said, "My foot is slipping,"

your love, O LORD, supported me.

19 When anxiety was great within me,

your consolation brought joy to my soul.

Psalm 42:8 (New International Version)

8 By day the LORD directs his love,
at night his song is with me—
a prayer to the God of my life.

Psalm 73:21-23

21 When my heart was grieved

and my spirit embittered,

22 I was senseless and ignorant;

I was a brute beast before you.

23 Yet I am always with you;

you hold me by my right hand.

Psalm 73:21-23

24 You guide me with your counsel,
and afterward you will take me into glory.

25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.

26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.

Psalm 73:28

28 But as for me, it is good to be near God.
I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge;
I will tell of all your deeds.

Psalm 89:15

15 Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you,
who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD.

Psalm 56:13

13 For you have delivered me from death
and my feet from stumbling,
that I may walk before God
in the light of life.










No comments: