CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Can I say I am so sick of the enemy! I love this verse above. I am sick of him gaining ground in my family and in my friends lives. his fate is certain: C-R-U-S-H-E-D! Don't let him deceive you. Stay in the word and get on your face even when you don't "feel" like it.

Psalm 33:4
4 For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.

The Lord is right and all of His words are true. He is faithful in all he does. Believe Him when you feel otherwise. Watch out for the snakes...the things that want to ensnare you and trip you up from running in this race. Make a plan for victory in this rocky terrain of earth. Here are some words that may help: Proverbs 4:26 Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm.
If you are driving around your pit and expecting not to fall in...you need to get a new path. Mark out a straight path for your feet to follow and take only ways that are firm. Am I making sense?
If you have walked with God for any time and you leave His side to chase after other things I promise you won't be able to fill your voids and you will end up miserable...so Please stay close to Him. If you have left the God you love (fellowship...I am not talking about losing salvation)...Go back!! There is nothing beyond His forgiveness.

Romans 16:27
27to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.


4 comments:

Still Learning said...

Girl, I needed that one today. Thanks. Sometimes a little confirmation from someone else is just what I need to press on.

I'll be praying for you too. So sorry about your neck. I understand how miserable it can be to live in pain.

Thank you so much,

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

This encourages me today. It is so easy to get distracted with the everyday things and worries of life. We are expecting our second baby in October. Our first born was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at two weeks old. We are believing God for her full healing, and we are believing God and thanking Him now for our new baby to be born without spot or blemish! My husband and I claim this every day. He is the name above all names! I speak that over my children every day, even when my mind and flesh get scared and don't want to believe it. My heart knows the the truth, what God's word says and His promises! Thank you for the encouragement!
Love,
Becky

April said...

hey sweet friend, thank you for this word and encouragement! I have been thinking about you... have you ever read Lynn Austin's (fiction) series on the OT kings? (Hezekiah, etc)... I am reading the series now, almost through the 4th book.
Ah, as you read it, it is such a glimps at ourselves... or at least me... as you desire to be faithful, trust and walk with God ... moments of faithfulness and trust... moments lacking. Yet God is always faithful, He never changes, what He promises will come to pass... in His timing and His way... a reminder that our ways are not His and He always knows best. As I have read the books and keep in my mind encouraging the characters to trust God, to wait for Him... I think wow I wonder, surely that is what it must be like in heaven as they watch us... saying wait for the LORD, trust Him... etc.

any way I have no idea why I decided to write this ... write it off as one of my random moments!
lv you friend

Emmy said...

I love what you said, "Get down on your face even when you don't feel like it!" I think about that all the time! I heard John Eldredge say when you don't feel like praying that is exactly when you need to be!

I was laughing so hard at your comment on my blog... I was grossing out myself! I kind of hesitated whether or not to put the pics on there but it was such an exciting evening... my husband is a doctor (but a Urologist) he just usually does surgery on the other end! I was a little worried! : )