CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HAIR TIP

Is your hair course, dry, frizzy or just plain BIG? Get ready for this...I will not charge you for this tip. I really believe the Lord inspired me to do this...lol!! I have tried EVERY product under the sun to get my hair to be smooth and etc. All of those products LIED to me. So, the other day I was thinking about how I always put baby lotion in Morgans hair so she will still smell like a baby. Then, I thought hey hey...I am going to try putting it in my hair. So after I got out of the shower and towel dried my hair I covered my hair with the John*on and Joh*son baby lotion. I dried it and I swear to you it was a miracle!! My hair is soft and manageable. UNREAL!! I used my heat protector spray and flat ironed it and I have had people ask about it all week. Even tonight I ran into this lady and we were talking about different stuff and she mentioned that she did hair. She asked me if I minded if she felt my hair and I told her I did not mind. She said that my hair was thick and fine...I let her in on my little secret and she was shocked!! I told her my hair was not fine AT ALL it was like a mane. Miracles people!!

Let me know if you try it.

Also, tonight I had to take Morgan to bible study. I have not had to take her before but since I am the leader and Rod couldn't make it home she went. I threatened her about talking and etc. When I went down on the floor to pray she did to. Then when I was finished she said to the class, "I need to pray to."
I think I was the only one who could understand...but as she was laying prostrate on the floor she prayed and thanked God for our church, the tables and chairs. She thanked him for all the ladies there and said they were so pretty and then she cracked me up so bad...she thanked God for all of their purses because they were so pretty!!!

5 comments:

He Knows My Name said...

What a cutie. You have such fun times with that child I hope you are writing these things down somewhere!!!

love you,

janel

Toknowhim said...

Would love to see your beautiful hair :)

Anonymous said...

I'll remember that tip. I wish it was my problem..my hair is fine and I'm always trying to find products to make it feel thicker and courser. Are we ever satisfied? :o) I use the Johnson & Johnson Baby Body Wash every morning because I LOVE how it smells and of course I don't have to worry about it getting in my eyes and burning. Aren't we funny? I know God smiles and occasionally rolls his holy eyes at my goofiness.
Blessings!
Donna Hazelwood

April said...

Girl I love you! You crack me up! Thanks for the hair tip (mini beth)... I wonder if it works on thick fine hair or if it will make it to limp? hummm thinking about it... =) Hug M for me!

sara@augustfields said...

okay miss jenny...i'm going to try this tomorrow! :) you're hilarious! .....and the bit about morgan praying is so sweet...