CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Frozen party decorations



My good friend came over to bring me food after my neck surgery and told me she was having a frozen themed party and most of you know there aren't a lot of frozen things to buy yet for parties. Disney is losing some major bucks on that. So I immediately started rummaging through my Christmas decorations. I cut snowflakes on the cricut and made a quick photo booth and made snow out of glitter blast and poly fill 

I bought crate paper at the dollar tree and used 4 black foam boards from the dollar tree and a strip of duck tape at the top and the back side to put it together. I put my snowflakes on strings to hang and bought some fun stuff for the photo booth. 
Normally I make a banner for my kids out of different scrapbook paper but for Morgan's friend I wanted it to go with the theme and found this chalk banner at target and used a chalk marker to write her name. I also had to cut it into three portions and add string to the ends to hang it. I found the other paper decorations that are blue and purple at the dollar tree. 
I tied toile in between each letter. 

 I used a sheer curtain panel for the table and added ribbon to the back of the chairs. My friend Dedra already hung the paper decor on the lights and had put together a lot of stuff before I got there. 
We used deco mesh to decorate the doors. 

I made this table skirt out of toile and twine.  I was guessing as I did it from my house. I found stems from Christmas decorations that Dedra put in glass vases. 

I also pulled out Christmas balls that were blue and silver and Dedra decorated with them as well. 

Dining room. 
More close ups. 

Again you can decorate easily with the Christmas balls and keep with the winter theme. 
Dedra made the coolest curtain with white Christmas lights behind it and crate paper. 
Again I tied together silver and blue decomesh and we used that on the doorway. I also pulled this velvet chandelier out of Morgan's room to use as seen in the middle. Hobby lobby has cheap ones you can buy. 

Feather boas (sp) from the dollar tree, huge glasses and mustaches for the photo booth. 

More decor. 

Here is the poly fill and I sprayed it with glitter blast to decorate the bar. And Dedra had the frozen banner.  More stems and etc for decor. 

I added the rest of my snowflakes to the snow. 

Dedra printed out the color sheets. 

Here's where I want to be these kids. Haha. Love this that Dedra made. 

Dedra found these posters and framed them and added more Christmas balld. Love it. 

The other poster. 

Close up of the other table. 
I hope she has a great party and the decorations just made me happy!!! 

No comments: