CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I got this award from sweet Darlene:

As part of this award, I guess I am supposed to answer a few questions:

Answer the following questions with single word responses. (or, if you're like me, answer them with as many words as you want!)

1. Where is your cell phone? I can't ever keep up with it.
2. Where is your significant other? in bed
3. Your hair color? dark brown
4. Your mother? not sure...I guess her house
5. Your father? depends on which one...my sperm donor (not sure). The dad who adopted me is probably working
6. Your favorite thing? laptop My Keyword study bible. I can't live without it.
7. Your dream last night? something crazy. I usually wake up bruised and sore from sleep. I am a rough sleeper.
8. Your dream/goal? get my house completely organized. Finish some online courses.
9. The room you’re in? guest bedroom or what Morgan refers to as Stephanie's room. My sister has been over a few times in her first year of marriage so Morgan thinks it is her room. LOL
10. Your hobby? bible study, blogging, facebook, exercise, and reading. I do like to bargain shop.
11. Your fear? missing my promised land...and wandering in the wilderness.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Growing daily in the Lord and I hope to be able to afford to color my hair. bummer.
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? I am not defined by what people say of me but by who God says I am.
15. One of your wish list items? A Mac Laptop and a new bed for all of my neck issues...dream on.
16. Where you grew up? Alabama
17. The last thing you did? read the bible with morgan and she prayed for like 15 minutes. I treasured it in my heart. She is so hilarious.
18. What are you wearing? my workout gear.
19. Your T.V.? off
20. Your pet? NEVER!!!!!
21. Your computer? warming my legs
22. Your mood? optimistic since I decided to go back on the pill today. I have been an emotional roller coaster.
23. Missing someone? YES!
24. Your car? 4 Runner
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? American Eagle, Ross, JC Penney, Aeropostle and I could go on.
27. Your Summer? went to the pool almost everyday!
28. Love someone? YES!!!
29. Your favorite color? pink, green (pastel), and red
30. When is the last time you laughed? tonight when Morgan asked me if I needed to "take a dump"...that would be courtesy of her dad.
31. Last time you cried? yesterday...my feelings were hurt...Rod says its just my hormones. =)

now I pass the torch to April, Bev, and Misty. And yes these are all my real live friends!!


6 comments:

Yolanda said...

Why are Dad's like that? Referring to needing to use the restroom. My husband taught his children, that they were going to work for the electric company.

I loved the pictures also from your Thanksgiving!

twinkle said...

I heart your blog, too!

Toknowhim said...

Your answer sweet one to number 11... I can relate :) What a tragedy to miss your promised land.

Blessing sweet one, I hope to meet you in the future at a Siesta event... Everyone really loves you :)

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Thanks Jenny Hope!
I did it...
selective answers
but I did it...
thanks for the vote!!

Fran said...

#22 will be the best thing you ever did and the one on take a dump was hysterical. And, don't try to blame that one on Rod...thats all you Jenny! Ha!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I have read much of your blog, but will comment here.
First off- So great to see you the other night. Lets go thrifing anytime. My number is on my facebook profile. I so enjoy your company!
Second, Will pray for you. I know all about MVP. We have discussed long ago that (I have it too). I am sorry abour the panic attacks. My brother hads that (he has MVP) and I felt horrible for him. It lasted a year. Talk to your doctor about what more /differnt can be done. You shouldnt have to go through that.
You're in my prayers!