CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

MIA

Sorry for being MIA lately. I have been a tad bit overwhelmed. Please pray for me if you think about it in the next few days. We kick off Esther this Tuesday night at 6:30 and so far we have over 60 ladies signed up. Praise the Lord!

I have been in a bit of funk lately too which I think has been a bit of oppression.

Anyway, I tried to update everyone via video from my camera and it would not upload. Can anyone tell me how to upload video from your camera in a quicker way?

I just need to share with you that the Lord gave me Jeremiah 29:11-14 EIGHT times in 2 days. Eight times!!! Every time I hear a verse that is quoted most often I am so susceptible to skim over it. Anyway, there are some things the Lord has been dealing with me on and I was blown away for Him to give me those verses 8 times. Normally, it is just three to get my attention. I just sensed the Lord being like Jenny, listen up child this is for you!!

Please read them and I pray that we will all seek Him with an undivided heart that fears His name this year. With a heart that knows how loved we are in Him.

11For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

12Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you.

13Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

14I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will release you from captivity and gather you from all the nations and all the places to which I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I caused you to be carried away captive.









5 comments:

creative gal said...

Praying for you and your study!

Laura said...

Praying for you ! May the LORD bless you and bless you in a special way!

debra parker said...

praying for the funk to move on out.

Kim said...

It was so good seeing you today! You looked beautiful and you always bring a smile to my face. Will be praying for you! What an awesome thing that 60 ladies want to do Esther! Woo hoo!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Jenny -- can't help you with the video. I'm thinking about buying a webcam because I heard it's easier and faster on the upload thing.

Girl, you know I love a verse with some HOPE up in it!!! I love that phrase a HOPE in your final outcome. I love the way the ESV reads "to give you a future and a hope" And I know where that HOPE is -- it's in Him.

Jenny, you just keep at it, God is doing some awesome stuff in you and I'm just blessed to watch His hand on you.

Love you chick!