CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 18, 2009

For a thousand tongues to sing...

YAY I am coming live from a brand new laptop. I will soon take a pic of my other one. It has been beaten up BIG TIME. We have been a thousand miles together with a thousand posts.
Yes this is my 1000th post!! Some of them have not been published but nevertheless.

So, what a great way to start with my 1000th post with a new computer that will hopefully give me hundreds of opportunities to share this journey with others! ;)









Bookmark and Share



6 comments:

Andreea said...

Yay!!! Congrats on your new laptop :D

Pat Thacker said...

"Congratulations"!!!!!!!!! Jenny for your 1000 post and may you keep going on & on with your new laptop giving God honor.
Love ya and have a good week end.

Anonymous said...

Happy 1K....may you write 1000's more!

Steve said...

Amen. And I thought 100 post was a lot. God bless you

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl!! I can't wait for the next 1000 post. If you get any better, I don't know what I'll do.
Love to you,
Nancy in NC

Suzi K said...

Yay Jenny girl, keep 'em comin'!