CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Sooooo.

So Morgan and I both have the swine flu (a.k.a. H1N1). I have too much to do to be sick. Please pray for all of us. My fever is high and I am trying not to throw up.
OK Morgan story:
She is on the phone with her MiMi:
MiMi: Morgan, MiMi sees a blimp flying over the lake. It is flying kind of low. It has Auburn colors (MORGAN IS AN AU FAN, so do not be mistaken).
Morgan: MiMi, it could be a terrorist!

Please know that I don't think terrorism is funny. It's just we watch to much Fox News.





Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Warren Baldwin said...

You and your daughter will have our prayers. Your husband, too. I'm sure he'll need them!

Did you tell him about a pheasant hunt? I saw his deer pic toward the bottom of your blog on the right.

wb

michellemabell said...

I'm praying for you and your daughter to get better fast!!!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Jenny and Morgan, I am so sorry you are sick. I pray that you will be well soon.
Nancy in NC

Pat Thacker said...

Hello Jenny
I hope you both feel better soon!!!!
Love ya

Rosslyn Elliott said...

Jenny -

You have my prayers too. I'm sorry you're sick.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I am definitely praying!

Sheryl