CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Little Sister


Psalm 115 13 he will bless those who fear the LORD—
small and great alike.

14 May the LORD make you increase,
both you and your children.

15 May you be blessed by the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.




Happy 23rd Birthday Stephanie! I will never forget the day that you were born. I was so excited I could hardly stand it. I was wearing my blue "jam" pants with a blue and white shirt. I had anticipated holding you and I was so scared that I might drop you. I will never forget being in second grade and getting word that it was time to be able to see you. I remember checking on you for a couple of years because we had that cat and I wanted to make sure you were alive so I would run in the room, check to see if you were breathing, sometimes move the crib a little, and run out. I am convinced that maybe I saved your life a time or two...just kidding!
I remember loving your baby magic smell and I would rub your bald head and smell your sweet scent.
I also remember all of the times (as we talked about) that you broke into my room and ate all of my candy! Then wrote me cards to tell me you and Will were sorry.
All you did was point and grunt and Heather, Holly (well sometimes Holly...j/k), and I would get you whatever you wanted.
Peas and corn
popcorn
macaroni and cheese
fries, fries, and more fries were the things you loved to eat.

I love that you would eat a whole pack of gum and how I would endlessly try to work with you on your ABC's and you would have NONE of it!
I learned all things Disney thanks to you. There were times I thought I may rip your vhs tapes out of the player if I heard anymore songs. I did love how you loved sing a long songs...and you loved them! That is an understatement. I will never be able to watch a disney movie without thinking of you.

Most of all I love how you love my little girl. She thinks you hung the moon. I am so thankful for you. You are so loyal and such a hard worker. I also love our shared affection for all things girlie even if we don't always agree on shoes. I can't help it if I am more stylish...bahahaha!
I love most of all that you love Jesus and mexican food. It means more to me than anything that you keep getting back up and following the Lord.

Thank you for being such a wonderful sister, aunt (auntie...haha) and friend.

Morgan and I love you more than seven sons!!

Here is a little song I wrote...you wanna hear it...here it go! LOL
A song by dad
hey peppy
come back peppy
I can lean to the left
lean to the right
twist all day
twist all night
I'm peppy
My name is peppy
5, 4, 3, 2, 1, blast off peppy....







Bookmark and Share

No comments: