CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

In No Particular Order

So tonight I was able to teach at Underwood Baptist Church in Montevallo, Alabama. I was so thankful for the opportunity. They were such a blessing...I'm not sure that I was...ha! No but really I am usually way over excited, nervous, and I always have more material and not enough time. I felt sorry for them after it was over.
I was so thankful to their church and their pastor (Randy Hollingsworth) for opening their church home to us. It was encouraging to see him operating in the calling that the Lord has placed on his life. I am thankful for him and his wife because they really care about igniting a passion for truth and authenticity in the hearts and lives of God's people. I was only able to get a couple of pictures.





This is Mia. She is just precious to say the least. She has the most beautiful voice and the sweetest heart. Nikol Whitten taught first and it really convicted me about how I will sometimes forfeit extra time that I could spend with the Lord for sleep. She really encouraged us to seek after the Lord and to know Him and walk with Him daily.


Here is that sweet baby of mine at the State Fair. This was the first one I had been to (to my knowledge)...it was not a good start when I saw (and smelled) these animals right when we walked in. She had the BEST time.



This picture cracks me up so bad. I swear besides some friends we saw from church, I think we were the first ones there...kind of creepy!

My heart is so tender to that sweet baby girl. She means so much to me!

I scooped her up from the car and put her in bed a minute ago and had to leave the t.v. on for light to just ponder how blessed I am with that girl...and thank God for the holy privilege to steward her.



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

He Knows My Name said...

Hey your first speaking engagement!!!! I am so happy, happy, happy for you!

Your letter to Stephanie is so precious. You two are lucky to have each other!

<3 janel