CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Ladies Conference

1 Peter 5:5-8...All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because,
"God opposes the proud
but gives grace to the humble." 6Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

8Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

I have been hesitant to post anything about this weekend because I don't want to "self-promote". I am good about stepping out and stepping ahead of God so usually my call is one of waiting and humbling myself. However, I have been feeling so sick today and yesterday. I have had a fever along with my throat and etc hurting. I have sort of lost my voice today so I am asking for prayer.
Also, if you are interested in attending this FREE event tomorrow night please join us!
HERE is the link. Also, if you don't mind please pray for the women in attendance that they will encounter the Living God, that God will use this time to draw women to Him. Please pray that the women attending will not be distracted and that they will have a time of refreshing from the Lord. That He would revive our hearts and help us to lay our burdens down.

Thank you in advance. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve Him this weekend and I know that I am not a big deal but that He is worth making much of!!!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Mary R Snyder said...

Praying for you. Trusting Him to work through you.