CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Addicting to Sharing

I am so addicted to sharing Everything that I learn that it is not even funny. When will the madness end?!?!?
No but really...
Tuesday, we started Daniel (by Beth Moore of course). Rod came down with what Morgan and I had which was now determined to be GI flu. Nasty stuff people!! Anyway, we were in the ER all Monday night and Tuesday morning. All I could think about was how we better get out of there because I had a bible study to facilitate. I had to find someone to watch Morgan and the Lord totally provided his aunt and uncle to step in. Well, long story short Wednesday afternoon I met his aunt and uncle to get Morgan and I found them in the store with their backs faced toward me. As I got closer I yelled "Morgan!". She immediately turned around in the buggy and starting flapping her arms she was so excited that she recognized her mommas voice. It made me think of the following verses:
John 10:3-5 3The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice."

John 10:27
27
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

When we walk with God and learn His word and abide in it we begin to recognize His voice. We are His sheep and He is our Shepherd...He will lead us especially if we take the time to stop and listen. Let the cry of our hearts be this:

Psalm 27:7-8
7
Hear my voice when I call, O LORD;
be merciful to me and answer me.

8 My heart says of you, "Seek his [a] face!"
Your face, LORD, I will seek.

Psalm 100:2-4
2
Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

3 Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his [a] ;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

1 comment:

connorcolesmom said...

Jenny,
I can tell that God really has you on fire for learning and growing in your relationship with Him. I think the closer we are in our relationship with our LORD the more we want everyone else to know and feel the same way we do.
I have to contain my enthusiasm sometimes for fear of scaring people hehe. I am just so excited about how truly good, merciful, loving and kind our Heavenly Father is and I want everyone to know!
You are so full of His light and love and you are so sure of His goodness that it just pours from you. I enjoy reading what new thing God has revealed to you!!!
Keep it up sweet sister!!
Much love,
Kim