CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

You think anyone wants a round house kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? forget about it -Rex Kwondo


The Diaper Ninga! I am embarrassed but this one goes in the baby book!

Seriously! This is me, Jenny the diaper Ninga! I had to show Morgan what her mother went through for her oneday. Morgan had a poo so bad today that I grabbed the quickest thing I could find (which was my bath robe tie) and wrapped that bad boy around my nose tight to try to trap out the odor. This was one of those REALLY bad, make you nauseous, what I like to call #4 poo's!! Rod would not change it even thought he can stand to gut a deer...he could not muster it up to help a sista out! This is me before make-up...I know it's a sin!

No comments: