CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Luke 4:4
4Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone."

Tonight we went to eat at O'Charleys. I have mentioned in the past how much I love their yeast rolls. I could eat baskets of them. Morgan loves them to. Rod gave me a lecture about how bad it is that I like the bread so much to which I replied "The bible says man can not live on bread alone. It doesn't say anything about a woman not being able to live on bread alone...because I could." Y'all I am totally joking though...I know we must feast on the Bread of His Presence... but I thought it was funny. Then, I proceeded to wrap up the rolls and stick them in Morgan's diaper bag. He was so embarrassed but I am sorry you don't get those things that often.


No comments: