CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pics from the week and Morgan with her cousins


madison morgans cousin

my sister and James

sweet maddie

kenley

james

kenley

James helping celebrate both of my sisters bdays

my punkin

kenley

sweet punkin again





My princess with her cousin James




A girl after her dads own heart. This is her with her Tigers uniform, her bow, and a camo sweatsuit that was from a year or so ago. She does this stuff herself.




Her practicing for the opening of bow hunting season.




AU in the background





5 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

Those pictures of Morgan are cracking me up!
She is adorable!!
And I am so glad she is over her cold :)
Love you
Kim

BethAnne said...

Too cute!!! If her daddy teaches her to hunt and field dress a moose, maybe she will be Vice President someday! hahahaha

Maryanna said...

So cute. She's gonna be a prissy hunter. Aubrey and I were in Bass Pro Shop yesterday and saw a pink bow. That's right up Morgan's ally. Love u!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

That outfit is priceless...

ocean mommy said...

Morgan is the cutest little thing! I'm with Bethanne, there's a VP Canidate in 30 years!

Hope you're doing well! I sure miss you!

steph.