CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

pics

I have been so busy today and have been meaning to post on some stuff but have had no time. I am so tired now I am about to pass out. Anyway, Morgan is cracking me up so much with all of her new words. She says Oh man! All of the time. I didn't realize how much I said that until I heard her saying it all of the time. Then she has a thick southern accent with the word Butter! It cracks me up! I want sum but-ter.EVERYDAY, she wants to go to Wal-Mart or the mall...LOL! It doesn't mean we go but she sure wants to. Anyway, I can't believe she is almost 3!!! Hope all my blog friends are doing good! Love jenny
swimming!

duck cake that my friend Valerie made for our friends baby shower
Tiana the hostess
Gemma-with the baby in the oven
I was not happy with the mess but I had to grab my camera anyway.
Miss Priss
that sweet baby face
upside down
Us at "swim day" lessons (with her new found friend Painter).


15 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

CUTE PICS!!
Thanks for the update
Morgan is getting so BIG!!
Blessings
Kim

pinkmommy said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Looks like you are having a good summer!

Stacey said...

How cute! I am ashamed of how few pictures I take. The picture on my site of Mark and me is there just because it is one of the few already on my computer. hmmm...so much to do, and I am somewhat technophobic.

Super B's Mom said...

What a cute little thing she is!! So adorable! I am cracking up about the Wal-Mart thing!! haha

Mommyluann said...

Really cute pics. I found your site from Bethanne's...Swim lessons....the pool is about the only sane place to be these days!

Fran said...

She is truly adorable Jenny. I know you just eat her up with a spoon! You are one awesome momma!!

Hugs,
Fran

BethAnne said...

Ah, I just love swim lessons (well not really, I am just trying to encourage you;-) She is a cutey. Nothing wrong with a southern accent!

Sherry said...

Cute! I love pictures, and she is so pretty!!!

Sherry said...

Magic Cookie Bars:
graham cracker crumbs + butter
1 can sweet condensed milk poured over crumbs
chocolate chips, pecans, and shaved coconut tossed on top of milk, press with fork
cook 350 for 20 minutes

oh, yeah, baby.

heheheheheeee -- swim lessons are fun with a child that has no fear, looks like morg-o is having a great time!!

Jessica said...

That cake is the best! Yummy! : )

Profbaugh said...

Love the pix, Jenny. I can't believe Morgan is almost three!!

Enjoy this time together. It passes by all too fast. Trust me.

~Cheryl

ocean mommy said...

She is just precious!! LOVE the swimming pictures. :) That is our favorite summer activity!!!

sammie said...

Love the music and the post w/pictures. You make me smile.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Loved loved loved the pics....
cannot believe the baby in bunny blanket is THREE...she's still a baby to me! Sounds like so much fun---it's such a precious time having a 3 year old---I cannot remember my kids being three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly McKay said...

Man that cake is awesome. I hope she starts a business with those!