CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

bible study

Morgan story:

Sunday Rod started a new bible study. Morgan asked me where he was and I told her.
She folded her arms and said "I READY TO GO TO BIBLE STUDY!!!!"

Then, I was leaving Tuesday night for bible study and she saw me leaving and checking the mail. She stood at the front windows, red faced, and screaming crying so loud (running from window to window beating on the glass) that I could hear her at the mailbox: "I READY TO GO TO BIBLE STUDY!!!"

We are one mean family not letting that baby go to bible study.


9 comments:

Little Steps Of Faith said...

LOVE IT!!!

Just wait til' the Siesta Fiesta...
If I was going I could hear my future neice saying, " I wanna see Beth Moowwre"

:) Kids are awesome like that!

Sherry said...

I think that might be the 11th commandment. Thou shalt always let thine child attendth bible study.

Shame on you!

We have had so much fun with ya'll! We'll be there again next week!!! Bring your tiny tail on!

Fran said...

Too too precious Jenny!! She does have Bible study....Sunday mornings! :)

Happy 4th. Hope you are doing something FUN!
Hugs~
Fran

Faith said...

Oh my goodness, that is too precious!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Jen, come to my blog. I need your help with something.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

I can just hear her screaming with the cutest attitude!

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

PS - I hit "ENTER" prematurely cause I wanted to say that I prayed for you on the beach kneeling before the awesome expanse of our beautiful Author Who could only have placed it and painted it and then pranced before me. Prayed for your life, a life well lived and may it continue.

ocean mommy said...

That is just great!!!!

Doesn't that make your heart happy!

Maryanna said...

That's so cute.