CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

I dyed my hair tonight...

I had a clear hair dye thing that I purchased some time ago and I never used it. Well, around midnight I decided I would dye my hair with this clear dye that is supposed to make it shiny. Since I am not complaining...(see previous post)...I will just show you the pics and let you know that my hair in no way has any added shine. Keep in mind I have NO makeup on and it is 1:26am

These are both obviously self portraits and I have a headache so the flash was kind of hurting my eyes. And this would also be my favorite pink robe that I wear even in the summer because Rod keeps the house FREEZING!!


my hair is not fixed here but clearly you can see there is no shine.




4 comments:

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

I can just see you setting up the camera and running back real quick to position self for a casual pose---I'd have a headache at 1am!!! LOL Shiny or no, you'll look gorgeous for the SF.

connorcolesmom said...

HeHe you crack me up
I love the robe - it looks nice and comfy and your hair is getting SO LONG
I LOVE IT :)

BTW: thank you for your sweet words on my blog you are precious
See you soon
Kim

Profbaugh said...

Well. . . these pictures make your hair look shiny. You look great here Jenny and at 1:26 in the morning. Oh my!!

Hey, are you going to wear your robe at the PJ party?

Can't wait to meet you for REAL!!

~Cheryl

Sherry said...

Jenny, please don't get mad. But, honey, without makeup, you look even REALLY young! You are so beautiful!