CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What kind of swimsuit are you?

My sweet friend Kim had this going on her blog and mine turned out the same as hers:

Take the quiz yourself http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofswimsuitareyouquiz/

This is funny because I never wear a one piece and I don't think I have ever owned one...although I am very modest...ask any of my friends.




You Are a One Piece Swimsuit



You are a bit conservative and traditional.

And you are not at the beach to put your body on display!



You are a low maintenance person. You like to look good, but you're not vain.

Your taste tends to be sophisticated. You always opt for classy over trashy.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm clicking over from Stacey's blog. I met her last night. I'm sorry you didn't get anymore info about the get-together. There's a rumor that we're going to do it again in the fall, though.

I took the quiz and it said I am a retro swimsuit. I'm not too sure that's a good description of me, though.

"You are a confident and flirtatious person.
You love your body as is. You believe sexy is a state of mind.
You are truly glamorous. You take good care of yourself.
You are the type most likely to stay out of the sun."

That may have been true about ten years ago!

Stacey said...

Hey, Jenny! I looked for you last night. So sorry it didn't work out.

I took the quiz and it said I'm a bikini, although I don't think I'm the bikini I wore this year at the beach!

connorcolesmom said...

Jenny
Hehe
That is funny we are the same
I also do not own a one piece
I have a long torso so they do not fit me :)
Although the rest of the description is me
Love ya
Kim

Fran said...

This was me too. I'm older than you so I should be in the one piece.... :)

Hope you had a good day!
Hugs~
Fran

Kelli said...

So fun! Thanks for sharing. I am a bikini--and it totally fit my personality--"don't worry about how you look"! Before the girls that wouldn't have been true. Difference is I probably need to more so now than then ;)!

Stacey said...

Yes, I want to meet up with you before the conference! I am also flying home Southwest - maybe we have the same flight. That would be pretty cool. =)

Ashley said...

So what were you???