CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

They are here!

I am so excited! I just got home from meeting StaceyStace (she is so precious and has such a heart for Jesus) and then my man. I looked at the front door and I did not see the much anticipated package that I have been looking for. Then, glory, I saw it at my back door.

Rod and I were in Academy the other day and I saw some shoes that I really wanted. Some of you will not even like them but they are so me. They did not have my size so I called every store around. Rod got online and found them for 10 dollars less and free UPS 2 day shipping! So here they are...I am about to wear them to take a nap. They are THE most comfortable shoes ever! If you see me Sunday with my best dress on and these shoes I will go ahead and apologize!!

CLICK HERE

This is my 700th post and one that I felt was very blogworthy. ps I will be giving you 700 fun facts about me later!! Just kidding.

I think I just got a word from the Lord from Mark 6:9 what you say?
9
Wear sandals but not an extra tunic. So maybe I won't wear them with my dress on Sunday!!




4 comments:

Stacey said...

I enjoyed talking with you so much! I think you would be just fine to wear the shoes on Sunday. I would like to trade in my heels for some fuzzy socks. =)

BethAnne said...

I am thinking that a good friend would box those sandals up and send them to another good friend to wear while she is at Disney.....I'm just sayin'.......

He Knows My Name said...

hearing from you and fran made me cry. you both have ministered to me in ways you will never know but some day you both will. i wish i were going in august to meet you both but it is probably not going to happen. i'm ok with it. having coffee with another blogger now that's a good day :) ~janel

Fran said...

Oh yeah! I'd wear those every day of my life if I could. :) Enjoy and be so stinkin cute!

Hugs,
Fran