CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

I have some really good stuff I am learning but I am trying to get ready for bible study tomorrow night. We start "A Heart Like His" by Beth Moore (of course lol). I was starting the lesson today and even though this will be my 5th time to do it...it spoke a fresh word to me today.

Real Quick: Guess who decided she would break out the iron and spray starch yesterday? Not me. I caught her just in time. It is amazing, but when you don't hear her for 1 minute flat, she could be burning the house down. I noticed she had moved a prayer bench of mine which she used to climb up and get the iron and starch. You have to watch her like a hawk!!

5 comments:

darla said...

I loved a Heart like HIS!!! but then i love all Mama Beths studies!! so I am partial! there i said it!

Love you Princess!!

praying for you to keep up with that little one! i know busy kids..and you have one..its really a sign of intelligence..who knows..she may be writing her own studies in the future, and I will be spending lots of money to get there!!

Anonymous said...

I have follwed your blog for a couple of years - you have always been a blessing to me. I have a special prayer request; my son is going thru a difficult custody battle for his son - please pray that the Lord's will be done.
Nancy in North Carolina

Fran said...

Praying for you Jenny!!! God has gone before you and will do a mighty work throughout this study!!

Keep doing the thing. He's beautiful in you!

Love ya much,
Fran

Oh, and Morgan is a MESS!! :)

jennyhope said...

Nancy, I am so going to pray for him.

Father, I pray for Nancy's son. You know the way that he takes. I pray God that he would cling to You during this time and that you would hold him by his right hand. Lord, I do ask that Your will be done. I know life can be so hard when it has to do with our children or family. God please give sweet Nancy peace. She is so precious and encouraging. Please fill her with joy in Your presence. She loves You Lord. Father, I just ask for You to part the Red Sea in this situation. I pray for all that are involved that there would be peace Lord. In Your Mighty Name that we can run to as a Strong Tower and be safe. Please protect all of them from the enemy. Amen

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I appreciate so much your prayer. Please continue to pray for us during this difficult time.
Nancy
Love in Christ