CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pathetic

My life lately can be summed up in one word: pathetic.
I could come up with more words like complacent and etc.

I feel like I have just been hit between the eyes. I have some serious feeding the spirit and starving the flesh to do. I have never been a mediocre person and I sure don't ever want to be.

I beg God to give me His eyes to see, His ears to hear, His hands to give and comfort, His feet to go, and His heart to love.

Instead of getting down in the dirt to serve, I have been living where life is pretty and the air is clean. I am not self-loathing...just stating a fact. I am so thankful for His convicting mercy.

Acts 20:24However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

Romans 3:10As it is written:

"There is no one righteous, not even one;


4 comments:

Fran said...

Me too Jenny, me too.

Traci said...

I know what you mean. Melissa's experience has slain me. Nothing here seems nearly as important. Praise God He is Who He is.

Toknowhim said...

You said it for me too... There is something about complacency (even in great circumstances) that doesn't sit right with my soul... It is not a place I want to stay...

Press on Jenny Girl...

Rachel said...

oh girl, yes.

Lots brought on by this compassion india blogging. God is so merciful to us.

sojourning with you...