CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 12, 2007

Life

Psalm 38:4-5
4 "Show me, O LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life.
5 You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Each man's life is but a breath. Selah

I just got off of the phone with one of my most precious friends...Carrie. Her mom went to be with Jesus very suddenly. She was not expecting this at all and her mom was only 57 years old. I am still sitting here in shock. My heart aches for Carrie. She had such peace when I was on the phone with her. She was so close to her mom and my heart just breaks at her loss. Carrie is such a strong girl. She is so precious...she said to me "Jenny, I know where my mom is. That is my hope." That doesn't take away her pain...but she is confident that she will be with her mom again.

Our time here really is so short...we aren't promised tomorrow. The one thing that matters is where we are spending eternity. We can have eternal life through believing on the Lord Jesus. THERE IS SALVATION IN NO OTHER!

Yesterday, I was thinking about the Lord's covenant with Abraham and how as a sign of His covenant with Noah He placed a rainbow in the clouds. I said Lord I really would love to see a rainbow. I looked up to the left and there was one placed in the sky just for me. He is so real!

1 Cor 12:26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.
27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

No comments: