CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am okay

Seriously, I have issues. Depth perception issues is one of them. Anyway, I had just put Morgan in her car seat earlier and went to open my car door and I felt like I had the living daylights knocked out of me. I had opened the door in my face. I have a huge knot on my forehead seriously. I saw stars and I wondered what just happened as I struggled to keep consciousness. I leaned forward in the seat to catch my breath for a minute. The neighbor next door would not have known if I was dead or alive because he works hard at not making eye contact. Anyway, I am okay...don't worry. I just thought...who does this stuff? gotta take a nap before I have to go to work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I would so love to be a fly on the wall in your house just for a day! :)

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

Are you an accident waiting to happen??? :)

Heather said...

I ditto Brent's comment! I'd love to hang out. I don't think i'd stop smiling at all! Love it!

Tam said...

DON'T TAKE A NAP! You might have a concussion!

I'm with you inworship!

You're hysterical girl ;)

Profbaugh said...

Oh my Jenny! I'm glad you're okay. You know, I'm a bit of a klutz myself. Check out my blog from yesterday called "Falling." Put the two of us together and we're one big accident looking to happen.

~Cheryl

connorcolesmom said...

LOL!!
I know I should not be laughing but I have totally done that!!
I was so mad and then I realized wait a minute I slammed the door into my own head!!
I am glad you are ok!!
Love,
Kim

Lori said...

Oh Jenny...I will give you the southern response....bless your heart :)