CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

For Women Only

So, for the past few days I have been eating something salty, then sweet, then salty, then sweet. You would think that this would clue me in to a certain pattern that I have had going on for the last 17 years. Whenever I go into this mode it means "my friend" is about to visit me for a week.

Sooooo, tonight Rod hurt my feelings and I promise the smallest thing made me want to snap. We even got into an argument. And guess what he says: Are you about to start?
Me: NO!!!!!!!!!!! I have legitimate reasons to be irritated with you.
Him: I am going to bed (at 8:00pm)
Me: WHATEVER

He even asked if he could read my new bible and I was like NO! I asked you if you wanted me to buy you one. Talk about stingy. I mean I need a lesson in sharing just as much as Morgan does (I did let him read it just so you know...the truth won out).

Well, guess what...it turns out Rod knows my patterns better than I do. My friend is here. I had no idea that the curse of Eve was even about to be upon me.

People I promise and it is just truth, a woman's hormones can make her crazy on a serene day. Or at least mine can. ;)

3 comments:

Patty said...

You ain't seen nothin' yet. LOL

I had a complete hysterectomy when I was 37. Talk about crazy hormones, hot flashes, my poor family. ;)

Oh that Eve, we must have a talk with her when we get to heaven.

What do you think about the new Bible? I am thinking of getting it.

Love ya,
Patty

ocean mommy said...

I know...I am the same way.

I'm with Patty...tell me about your new Bible..do you love it??

He Knows My Name said...

i hate that when then know before we do...like what is up with that!!!