CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The New ESV study Bible

FIRST THIS IS ME SCREAMING FOR JOY IN ALL CAPS!!!! I HAVE ESTHER BY BETH MOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING AND WAITING. This is more exciting to me than growing up and looking forward to Christmas (because of presents) or my birthday as a kid.
I can hardly contain myself!! Also, I am reading a book called the Spiritual man by Watchman Nee. It is incredible. It is also a classic.

OK now about the ESV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!! IT IS ONE OF THE BEST STUDY BIBLES I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! I highly recommend that you get it!!

I am on a little bit of a high right now and I am counting down the days until I fly out to the breaking free taping. WHOOO HOOOO!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh darling you got Esther! I can't stand it, I am with you better than Christmas anticipation from years past!! I also got the Study Bible this past week. Didn't even wait or try to win Beth's post, I knew I just had to have it! What a thrill to love the WORD! And the WORD made flesh! blessings sweet one. I am soooo excited for the journey ahead with this study!

Toknowhim said...

I too just bought the ESV Bible, and am so excited about it :) Awesome about the study and going to the taping of Breaking Free.

Blessings

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited that your excited about Ester and most of all the ESV Study Bible!!! Awesome! Can't wait to get these for Christmas- I have to stay WAY AWAY from the Lifeway Christian store or I'd buy them both...must contain myself and be a good girl and wait:)

Patty said...

Oh girl I got Esther too!!!! I am soooo excited. I cannot wait to get started.

I am just as excited about you going to the taping. I can't wait to hear all about it!!
Love,
Patty

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

So Jenny..How do you really feel?

:))

Danielle said...

I am totally making this purchase! Thanks for the heads up!

Fran said...

I'm getting the Bible and I'm getting the workbook over the weekend. I have to keep telling you this so you'll hold me accountable ok?! ;)

And,you are going to be able to update from Breaking Free taping aren't you?

MJ said...

I was thinking of a gift for my daughter and daughter in law for Christmas....would this be a good suggestion??

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

You are just way too precious Jenny. And why am I not going to the Breaking Free taping? New Orleans is my home town....how'd I miss that one??

Sista Staci said...

I've been previewing the dvd's for our Women's Bible study. We will start in February. I just sat with my mouth opened...when Sista Beth shared her testimony about not feeling God for several weeks...I have been experencing the same thing all I could things was I've gotta have HOPE - Holding On Problems Evaporate! In the intro session, Sista Beth brings out HOPE and all the meanings! My sweet LORD is WONDERFUL!! HE does show Himself in mighty fine ways!

Bless you sweet Jenny!

Sista Staci Pealock from
Demorest, Ga

Sista Staci said...

Hey Jenny!
I forgot to spell check my last posting to you. Sorry for so many type-os!

Blessings!
Sista Staci