CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

book meme

I was tagged by my sweet friend darla! here goes! i am still typing w 1 hand...sorry. =)
01. One book that changed your life --Seriously, the Bible. I have no clue where I wouls be without it!!
2. One book that you have read more than once -Most recently "GEt Out of that Pit"by BEth Moore...I have also done each of her workbook studies several times. can't wait for Esther.
03. One book you would want on a deserted Island--sorry to duplicate but B-I-B-L-E the bible is the one for me.
04. One book that made you laugh??? I have no clue.
05. One book that made you cry? The Mark of the Lion Series by francine rivers...and redeeming love...if you have not read these you need to!
06. One book that you wish had been written- i am too tired to think about this
07. One book that you wish had never been written --lord of the flies...or anything i was forced to read in English.

08. One book you are currently reading- Prayer by Phillip Yancey
09. One book you have been meaning to read-the cost of discipleship
10. Now I am suppose to tag 5 people--Bev, Angie, Charity, pinkmommy, ang, and alissa.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey very good with one hand! The Bible goes without saying! that would be my top choice too!!! love ya Princesss, and hope you are feeling better real soon..this next year is going to awesome..you've had all the hard things this year! ;)

BethAnne said...

I have to say that I am quite amazed at your one-handed typing skillz - they are mad!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

awww. man....Jenny, I loved Lord of the Flies when I had to read in school.

Faith said...

This is a fun meme! (I love books.) So sorry about your hand though ... ouch! I pray it heals quickly and that God grants you grace and provision in the meantime.
(Confession: I enjoyed Lord of the Flies, too! Though most of the books I had to read in school, I hated!)

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

okay, i just posted your book meme thing...is a meme me? me? or is it French meme w/ accent...or is it meme pronounced one syllable...what is it? whatever it is i did it...

have you bought your ticket yet? the wristband?
are they close to capacity? ooohhh!
you have GOT to be there...
i have to hug your neck and
sing a song standing next to
Jenny Hope