CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

If you have any soul at all go listen to Kirk Franklins new video below (pause my player on the sidebar so you can hear it)! It is from his newest cd "The Fight of My Life"!

Romans 16:20The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

Can I say I am so sick of the enemy! I love this verse above. I am sick of him gaining ground in my family and in my friends lives. his fate is certain: C-R-U-S-H-E-D! Don't let him deceive you. Stay in the word and get on your face even when you don't "feel" like it.

Psalm 33:4
4 For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.

The Lord is right and all of His words are true. He is faithful in all he does. Believe Him when you feel otherwise. Watch out for the snakes...the things that want to ensnare you and trip you up from running in this race. Make a plan for victory in this rocky terrain of earth. Here are some words that may help: Proverbs 4:26 Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm.
If you are driving around your pit and expecting not to fall in...you need to get a new path. Mark out a straight path for your feet to follow and take only ways that are firm. Am I making sense?
If you have walked with God for any time and you leave His side to chase after other things I promise you won't be able to fill your voids and you will end up miserable...so Please stay close to Him. If you have left the God you love (fellowship...I am not talking about losing salvation)...Go back!! There is nothing beyond His forgiveness.

Romans 16:27
27to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Hey girl...
Love the video by Kirk Franklin...love that fact that Rod tried to pay you with shared money.....and I'm off to see what crappy Christmas present I am! :)

I hope your days are brighter. Praying for you always~
Fran