CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

He is Awesome

Psalm 33:4-9

4
For the word of the LORD is right and true;
he is faithful in all he does.

5 The LORD loves righteousness and justice;
the earth is full of his unfailing love.

6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made,
their starry host by the breath of his mouth.

7 He gathers the waters of the sea into jars [a] ;
he puts the deep into storehouses.

8 Let all the earth fear the LORD;
let all the people of the world revere him.

9 For he spoke, and it came to be;
he commanded, and it stood firm.


Wish I could elaborate on all that I am learning but with 3 hours of sleep last night...I can't. Morgan is doing better. I appreciate all of the prayers! I take her to the doctor in the morning!

Also, I have to share something that I thought was so funny. I was in church this morning and read the church bulletin announcement for the Recreation Outreach Center (aka the gym)...it said that the people would be meeting in the aerobics room to set goals for the new year and that they would also be having a cookie swap. Do you get it? LOL! I almost laughed out loud during church!

Another thing is that God has been blowing me away with Psalm 32. I have read it hundreds of times but the Lord has been blowing the door off of familiarity with that one. More to come...
No, I did not try out for the Wheel of Fortune...I'm not bitter or anything. =)

8 comments:

Lori said...

Glad to hear Morgan is feeling better. Emma Kate is with her Nana until Wed. Nana called me this morning to tell me that Emma had a stomach bug....her 1st ever. It is so sad. She was doing better though by mid afternoon so it wasn't bad.

Was the mall crazy this weekend?

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

No Wheel! I was certain I woudl see you spinning.
That was funny that they were having the cookie swap in teh aerobics room. I will be breaking it in after Christmas. To many cookies for me....

Charity said...

I am glad to hear that Morgan is doing better! I hope the both of you can catch up on your sleep!

God really is awesome!! He amazes me with the grace He gives us during these trying times...sick children...moving! (The sick children thing is MUCH harder though!) Right when I think I am not going to make it through this, He gives me that extra "umph" I need to make it through!

Alissa said...

I saw the same comment in the bulletin about the cookie swap/goal setting and I think I did laugh a little bit out loud in church. I hope Morgan is feeling better!

Lindsee Lou said...

Loving the bulletin! :) Too funny. There is a whole email of those things that went around for a while!!

Profbaugh said...

Jenny,

I'm so glad as others have already express that Morgan is doing at least a little better. Praise the Lord!!

The bulletin comment really cracked me up. I'm afraid I'd be tempted to send it into Jay Leno at the Tonight Show anonymously of course (tee hee).

Hang on to that Wheel of Fortune dream. You never know how God may manifest that in the future!!

Much love,
~Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I actually did laugh when I read that in the bulletin! I'm glad Morgan is doing better. I hope you got good news at the doctor's this morning!

Tam said...

Yay for Morgan! Yay for you! There's nothing worse than when your baby is that sick...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW FRIEND!!!!!

Love you!