CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

meme meme meme what in the world is a meme?

Oh Meme!!!

i've been tagged for a meme by Jackie….

four jobs i have had in my life:
1. kmart-first job
2. jjill-retail
3. naphcare-human resources
4. Northwestern Mutual

four movies i can watch over and over and over:
1. napolean dynamite
2. veggie tales
3. the ultimate gift
4.

four tv shows i like to watch:
1. fox news
2. Larry king live
3.
4.

four places i have vacationed:
1. Florida
2. Cozumel
3. Baltimore
4. Tennessee

four of my favorite dishes:
1. chicken quesidilla with beans and rice
2. (the rest are not dishes but I eat them often) cheese biscuits from Jim N' Nicks
3. chic-fil-a 4 piece kids meal with sprite
4. cheese sticks from arbys

four websites i visit daily:
1. my blog
2. my friend’s blogs
3. LProof
4. email

four places i would rather be
1. heaven for real but I have work to do here...and I love my time with my little sweetie!
2. I really want to go to Jerusalem and Europe
3. The Beach
4. The Mountains

four bloggers i am tagging
1. faiths great adventure
2. kim connorcolesmom
3. darla overcomer
4. fran

1 comment:

connorcolesmom said...

Oh that is so fun!
I will do it soon. I have Connor home sick with the stomach bug and an ear infection. I am worn out but I love the snuggle time.
Love ya,
Kim