CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

who is Rod


So many people ask me about Rod since I guess I don't have many pictures of him so here he is on our wedding day. He is in a back brace in these pictures.


Him and his dad

him and his best friend Todd
him and the our old singles minister who married us.

He is very shy and won't like that I put these pictures up so good thing he doesn't read my blog. We sent out emails instead of invitations to our wedding at the lake. We planned it in 2 weeks since I was having to take care of him after his ATV accident. He had just started walking the day of our wedding. It was a long day as my contacts were bothering me and he had the broken back. So there is Rod.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved your last few posts!! girl you make me laugh out loud! i finally did my tag...come over and laugh!

connorcolesmom said...

Oh he is cute and the 2 of you make a very cute couple :)
Kim

Emmy said...

So cute! Poor thing I can't believe he broke his back! Hurts me to think about it! Hope you are doing well Jenny! God Bless your precious family! Emmy : )

Anonymous said...

Quite handsome! So where are the pics of YOU on your wedding day!

I know, we are a demanding public!

jennyhope said...

y'all this is so awful but I didn't like my hair on my wedding day so we won't be posting any pics.

Tam said...

Rod? Fine, indeed. Can i say that?

pinkmommy said...

I wasn't crazy about my wedding hair either. It had 2 cans of hairspray in it. Yuck.

Anonymous said...

Was your hair really that bad? come on let us decide!

Faith said...

You really are a beautiful couple! But wow, what a dramatic start to your relationships! By the way, I am finally responding to the tag tonight! and ditto willblogforshoes--we want to see pics of beautifuly Jenny Bride!