CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Say it Don't Spray it.

Sooooo, I was at the mall this morning attempting to study. I talked with my mom on the phone for a while. Then, I saw one of my friends and talked some more. Then, this man who has worked at the mall since it opened (like 20 years ago) walks up and starts talking to me. He is a custodian there. Anyway, dude spits all over my drinks while I am sitting there. Luckily, he wasn't invading my space bubble enough to spit on me. I felt so bad because as he was talking all I could notice was the spit flying out of his mouth. Then, I had to toss my white-chocolate hot chocolate from Starbucks that I paid $3.23 for in the trash...it was contaminated. Yes, I am a germ phobe like that. Sorry.



5 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Is his name Sylvester??

Girl, you slay me..

Anonymous said...

You need to go to the Summit!!!! It's too cold now I know. LOL, Jill

ocean mommy said...

My sides are hurting from laughing at this! SO funny... I think I would have asked mall management for another cup of coffee...that is just plane gross!

He Knows My Name said...

ah you made me smile today. this sounds like that stain stick/tide commercial when the spot on the shirt is yelling louder than the guy who is talking. i laugh everytime at that commercial.

just thinking about the scene you just described gave me the chill shakes.

Brooke said...

This is hilarious.

This happened to me on the way home from San Antonio. I was gonna blog about it but I was afraid it might offend someone. My flight passenger had cerbral palsey and was very talkative. He also had no saliva control. My whole right side of my body was covered in saliva. I'm not grossed out by handicapped people, but I am grossed out by ANY kind of saliva. Especially like, on me. I rode the entire way home without wiping it off or vomiting.
I thought the whole "say it don't spray it" thing wouldn't have been too nice.....hahaha (although I did think it.........)