CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Sunday and Praise with Travis Cottrell & the Travis-ettes.

playdough cake with a billion straws. yummy. morgan made it for me


me and morgan with her dress over her head

her with her "bippy" paci hiding

Me and Boo!

Me and Mrs. Jill waiting to get our praise on with Travis Cottrell. Don't worry I did not hurt her with the praise...lol! Go check her blog out and say hey!! She is a siesta!! She taught me everything I know about computers and she still looks 20 years old.

Me and Julie Goss's daughter...the precious little thing got her praise on!

Julie Goss (she is the one with the POWER HOUSE voice from San Antonio) who is one of Travis Cottrell's praise team members. I know some of us were like where did that voice come from out of that little bitty thang!!

Travis and Boo

Me and the head Miesta...Travis. Y'all I had to convince some of the older people at FBT that his name was not Travis Kat-trail. LOL I did have a massive headache after praise and worship. I guess I got so into it that I worked up a headache. What is up with that?



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics from last night! It was so fun to sing LOUD and not even hear myself sing LOL! Loved it so much I slept like a baby and was sort of tired this morning. Whew!

April said...

So sad I couldn't be there!!! Love the cake yummy ha ha =)

Angela Baylis said...

You are SO cute, Jenny! I can still hear your voice, too so I'm enjoying looking at these pictures. You are hilarious!!! You must have had a great time!
Lots of Love,
Angie xoxo

Fran said...

Darling darling pix!!! I love that woman who can sing...not you...the other one! ;) With the praise team. can you even imagine that coming out when you sing???

I'm so glad you went. Praying for you tomorrow morning.
I love ya,
Fran

ocean mommy said...

OH!!!!! I'm so jealous!!! I bet you had an awesome time. :)

Darlene R. said...

I'm with Steph! I'm so jealous!

What fun! I am so glad you didn't hurt anyone with all your praise, girl!

I will be praying for you tomorrow.

BethAnne said...

Love these pics -- you are too cute and boo mama? love her.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for me right now! OH Lord take this jealousy away from me!

love you jenny, and if it wasn't me than I am glad it was you...thanks for sharing the pics!