CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I got the NEW ESV study Bible!!! Not to brag or anything. This is an embarkment on a new journey...although I will NEVER give up my Key Word Study

This will be a WONDERFUL supplement to my NIV Key Word Study!!
Jeremiah 15:16
16 When your words came, I ate them;
they were my joy and my heart's delight,
for I bear your name,
O LORD God Almighty.








HOORAY!!!!

CELEBRATE

HER INHERITANCE!!!!


YAY!!! MOMMY GOT THE ESV STUDY!!! WHOOO HOOOO!


I AM A DORK!!

6 comments:

April said...

I love that Morgan is so excited right along with you!!! Good for you girl! Enjoy!!! I am still waiting on my key word study bible ha ha it is on my wish list from 2 Christmas' ago!

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

But the best kind of dork! Never lose it!

Joanne

Lora said...

You rock Jenny! You are not a dork! The pictures are a.dor.a.ble! Sharing the Word together - what could be sweeter?

Stephanie said...

Yay! I love the ESV and can't wait to get the study Bible for Christmas! (Currently have the Scofield ESV) I find the ESV to be less wordy than the NIV hence easier to understand- at least for me. One note about the Key Word- I emailed the publishers putting in my "vote" for it to be published in the ESV. If enough of us do that, they will probably listen:) Have fun studying! It's good to know that I'm not the only one who gets excited about a new Bible!!!

ocean mommy said...

Love that "Her Inheritance" caption. :)

I've been wanting to look at this, but haven't yet...let me know what you think!

Hugs,
steph

Maryanna said...

My friend Nancy just got that, too... and she's so excited. I think that's what John Piper reads from at his church... I THINK. You're so cute!