CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Alfred E. Smith Charity Dinner

Well, The Alfred E. Smith Charity dinner has been the most exciting part to me of the whole presidential campaign. I AM SICK OF IT. McCain is CRACKING me UP!! I am so getting old...I read the news every day and watch fox...and am a secret Larry King Live watcher. I will leave out my opinions on the election...but lets just say I will not vote for a man who is pro-choice. And I am so glad that oil was $70 a barrel today and that the Dow went back up. I am really looking for some" non-stop hilarity" from Obama as McCain just said. However, I am changing the channel.

2 comments:

The Sports Junkie said...

I hear ya!

Maryanna said...

I missed that dinner, and I'm so sad, but I heard clips of it today.. so funny. Girl, I'm a nerd, too b/c all we watch is Fox news. I occasionally turn it on the food NW and hgtv (love it).