CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Feeling so Fly

I was at the Galleria tonight and I went in to Hollister this guy who was about 18 began talking to me (he works @ Hollister). He was trying to put some moves on me and asked me why I don't get a job there. Okay, I never even go in there first. Then, I said dude...and I quote "Dude, how old do you think I am?" He said 19. Did you hear that 19? I said no...I have a two year old as well. He and his co-worker did not believe me...they asked if I would show them my license...gladly I obliged. NO WAY they yelled! Yes way...born in the seventies! (Then he did the ring check...I guess you don't think about that when you are 18) I told them I loved them for being so sweet and I left. I will be blogging the rest of my thoughts on temptation and Isa 30. I am headed to Vegas tomorrow Truss-VEGAS that is (my home town of Trussville, AL). I have showers galore for my little sisters wedding and I will be up cooking all night tonight! And yes I got only domestic skills...I can cook and clean and jog in place. While the other sisters had talent I was always told what a good wife (in taking care of a man) I would make! LOL!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Girl! I thought you were really going to Vegas and I got all excited! lol

So how about you and I go to the Deeper Still conference in 08 in Vegas!? lol

Have fun Suzy Homemaker! I sure didn't get those gifts :( lol

Tam said...

Cook, clean and jog in place! That's about the funniest thing I've read all day.

I get the "How old are you!!!???" NO-WAY debates all the time. Doesn't that feel great? Born is 1970... I certainly don't feel like it.

Have fun on your trip!

Will we be missing your blogs then?

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised at all!

I thought a cute guy was checking me out in Publix on Wednesday night. Turns out the seat of my pants were still wet from giving the Wog a bath.

I thought it would be a great blog post, but then decided it was just too sad!