CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

God Calling Devotional-August 15th

In need of some prayer... I have to finish my online courses ASAP. I am also trying to get a part time and maybe a full time job in the meantime. Please say a prayer for me that God will strengthen me, give me energy, and that I will walk in His ways. This devotional was almost as if God was speaking straight to me this morning.


August 15 - Not Punishment

I will guide your efforts. You are not being punished for past sins. Take My Words, revealed to you each day from the beginning, and do in all things as I say. I have been showing you the way. You have not obeyed Me in this.

I have a plan that can only in this way be revealed. So rarely do I find two souls in union who want only My Will, and only to serve Me. The union is miracle-working.

I have told you that I am longing to use you. Long ago My world would have been brought to Me, had I been served by many such two souls.

It was always "two and two."

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he
removed our transgressions from us. Psalm 103:12

3 comments:

Lori said...

Jenny,
What are you in school for? Looking forward to meeting you in person when Wising Up starts!

Lori

Fran said...

I'm praying for you Jenny. I will pray for all those things you asked for.....He is your strength and your rock!! Stay with Him. He loves you so much!!
Fran

Anonymous said...

You can work with me at the student building...seriously. We are short an assistant!