CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fellowship of the Unashamed


Our pastor read this in his sermon on Sunday and I remembered how much it ministered to me when I first starting getting in the word. I wanted this to be the cry of my heart. So good! Oh and I am back working at the Galleria at J. Jill. I have worked at that mall for ten years and just can't seem to get away from it! I helped open that store and I am going back! :)

~ Author Unknown ~

I'm a part of the fellowship of the unashamed.
I have Holy Spirit Power.
The die has been cast.
I have stepped over the line.
The decision has been made.
I am a disciple of His.

I won't:
Look back,
Let up,
Slow down,
Back away or be still.

My past is redeemed.
My present makes sense and my future is secure.

I am finished and done with:
Low living,
Sight walking,
Small planning,
Smooth needs,
Colorless dreams,
Tamed visions,
Mundane talking,
Cheap giving and
Dwarfed goals.

I no longer need:
Pre-eminence,
Prosperity,
Position,
Promotions,
Plaudits or
Popularity.

I don't have to:
Be right,
First,
Tops,
Recognized,
Praised,
Regarded or
Rewarded.

I now:
Live by faith,
Lean on his presence,
Walk by patience,
Live by Prayer, and
Labor by power.

My pace is set,
My gait is fast,
My goal is Heaven,
My road is narrow,
My way is rough,
My companions few,
My guide reliable, and
My mission clear.

I cannot be:
Bought,
Compromised,
Detoured,
Lured away,
Turned back,
Deluded or
Delayed.

I will not:
Flinch in the face of sacrifice,
Hesitate in the presence of the adversary,
Negotiate at the table of the enemy,
Ponder at the pool of popularity, or
Meander in the maze of mediocrity.

I won't:
Give up,
Shut up,
Let up,
Until I've stayed up,
Stored up,
Paid up,
Preached up for the cause of Christ.

I am a disciple of Jesus.

I must go:
'Til he comes,
Give 'til I drop,
Preach 'til all know, and
Work 'til He will have no problem recognizing me.

5 comments:

Profbaugh said...

Oh Jenny,

I love it! Thanks so much for sharing. And good luck at the Galleria. I did 7+ years in retail. It's hard work. I'm going to cover you in prayer sis.

~Cheryl

Fran said...

Jenny,
I just started "Get out of that Pit" last night and I think this is something i will print out and post somewhere for me to read always and especially those times of daily struggle when i'm feeling lost, defeated, afraid, insecure and unsure. This is awesome!!
Have a great day!
Blessings....

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS! I saw this put to a power point once...it was awesome!

Faith said...

Mmm that is good stuff!

mandy said...

i've seen this before somewhere... its good stuff!
and i LOVE the pics from beth weekend. :)
so glad you got to meet shelly!!!