CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

My running career is over...LOL

Well guess what...Jenny was told to no longer run over 2 years ago. Jenny did not listen. Jenny's foot is hurt AGAIN. I decided that I would pick up and run yesterday. I am not sure why but I can not run in forever and pick up and run a few miles no problem...running is mostly mental with some technique...so I guess that is why. Anyway, I was told not to run because of muscular problems and I did not listen. Not listening got me another hurt foot. So I have my limp on again.

Please don't tell the police but if Morgan is getting tired (and it is not time for bed) we let her ride in the front seat of our car (like the good ol days) around the neighborhood at like 2 mph to wake her up...so if you have a comment that is negative...save it. Anyway, we were circling our street tonight and she sat in the passenger side with her seatbelt on and I would touch her sweet little leg and y'all my sweet two year old daughter would shove my hand away. She is already so independent and it breaks my heart.

Also, I am feeling so overwhelmed with responsibility that I am feeling stuck. Does anyone do that but me. The Lord has been ministering to me through the book of Habbakkuk. I don't even know if I spelled that right but I am too tired to care.

3 comments:

Fran said...

You are so precious Jenny.....i can feel the exact same way at any given moment of time....I pray for God to give me the strength for what is truly most important at that moment. I tend to want to accomplish it all and just begin to sink and feel overwhelmed.

You are such a great mom and such a great encouragement to all of us in blogland. Stay in the Word and give Him all your cares and worries....He receives them with such joy and is thrilled to help you "lay out the plan."

I'll pray for you...i believe we could all stand to pray for management of life. Remember, slow down and enjoy....

Heather said...

you never cease to make me laugh! :) Love it.

Are you ready for the game tomorrow????? GO DAWGS sic' em!

Heather said...

I REGISTERED this morning! YEAH! Oh it's only a year away!