CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I had some anger come out of nowhere tonight so I decided that I wasn't going to bed until it was dealt with and here it is 4 am and I am still not in bed. I did not want to give the enemy a foothold by going to sleep with anger. Anyway, I am about to hit the sack!
I just wanted to say that my computer is flipping out so if you don't hear from me that is why!
I AM GOING TO SEE BETH AND MEET WITH MY JESUS IN A BIG WAY ON FRIDAY! I leave for Atlanta on Thursday and I am soooo excited. I need this so much! I have been getting way to bogged down! Also, Sammie if you read this...the verse you left me has meant so much to me since I was a child. It is only in running in the path of His commands that our hearts are set free. I have learned the hard way to many times.
Love jenny

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Jennyhope!

Email me your cell phone number so we can meet up during your time here in hotlanta!

Shelly.Bland@gmail.com

That way you won't be posting it on the world wide blog web for all the boys to track you down with :)

I absolutely cannot wait to see you ... I'm so thrilled.

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

hope you have a great time in atlanta...i'm so jealous you and shelly are meeting! :))

Lisa