CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Tag you are it

Snappy Casual Gifts tagged me along with 7 others to list 8 Bizarre/Random/Habits about me.Here is my list:
1. I have some killer dance moves
2. I like detective work
3. I am psychotic about not speaking to anyone before I am in the word in the morning.
4. I sleep with my bible
5. I eat at chic-fil-a several times a week. And mexican once or twice a week
6. I can not stand when Rod picks his toenails and leaves them by the bed, on the bathroom counter (his bathroom) or anywhere else.
7. I take two showers a day.
8. I don't like shaking hands or holding hands to pray (sorry) you never know where someones hand has been like up their nose or something.
If you want to do this tag then you are it!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Jenny. I found you through Faith's blog.
Just enjoying reading through your posts and wanted to tell you that your openness and honesty is truly a blessing to me today.

connorcolesmom said...

"I don't like shaking hands or holding hands to pray (sorry) you never know where someones hand has been like up their nose or something"
LOL!!!
That is so funny!
I will have to do this one!! Maybe tomorrow b/c I just posted one of my sweet boys camping in their playroom!

Shelly said...

LOL! I think we need to have a dancing Jesus party on August 10th. You in? :)

And Mexican...mmm...yea. It is close to an addiction in my life. Praise the Lord He delivers us from all things...even salsa! lol

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I love detective work also. I'm always doing some form of research or figuring something out.