CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

pictures

Below is my sweet little thang at 12:45am (in the middle of the night). This is how a lot of my nights are. Anyway, excuse the do she had her pigtails going earlier in the day. She is a climber. She thinks that if she can put on a smile that it will all be ok. Which is usually correct!



She makes me laugh so much. Especially when she should be getting in trouble. I love this little girl! I thank the Lord for her everyday! When things get tough (which seems a pretty constant thing) it sure is nice having her to live this life!

Here it is!! The .97 cent dress from Old Navy!





4 comments:

Tam said...

ya know what i love about kids? it's perfectly acceptable for them to climb on top the table and be cute and get away with it - as it is also perfectly fine for them to suddenly hit the floor and roll around with all the freedom in the world and no one will even think twice about it. don't you just wanta be kid again?!

connorcolesmom said...

WAR EAGLE!!
Morgan has on such a cure shirt :)
12:45am girl I would be long past laughing!!
I need me some sleep :)
If it is 8pm and my boys are not in the bed I am grouchy!
Thank you for your words of encouragement with all that is going I need so much prayer to prepare myself for Wed.
Love ya my sweet friend.
Kim

Profbaugh said...

Oh Jenny!! I just love these pix. You've made my own sleepless night sparkle with laughter.

Blessings,
~Cheryl

mandy said...

AWWWWWWWW