CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Jenny performing for her nieces and nephew trying to calm the storm.




the kids are watching their crazy aunt (morgan is just used to it)




Please Lord let them stay on the bed


me making my muscle


Me with the twins...how in the world does my sister do it?



My mom, my little sister Steph, Heather (she is 16 months older than me), and yours truly at the bridal tea.







Okay me being the kid at heart decided that we should all go jump on the trampoline (in hopes that it would not break...thank you Jesus...). My older sister didn't want to get on board she was probably tired from having twins and a 2 1/2 year old. Anyway, I told her she should live a little and she got on...I seriously didn't think we were going to be able to get her off the thing she was having so much fun. Sometimes you just need to get out on the trampoline and jump!








7 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh my word! These trampoline pictures are priceless! I am loving it!!! lol

And you are just more than cute!

And I got you in my heart for today (and your sleepless night last night). You gotta get some rest here soon girlfriend! Bless you

debra parker said...

this was so fun.

Jenny said...

Jenny.... so not only do we have the same name, and we are both married to very similar men, but I am one of three girls and my sister has twins too! WEIRD!

Darla said...

came over from Tam's blog and from Little steps od faith...want to tell you I love your pics and I love the trampoline too!! I get some frowns sometimes because I do not have a net around it...but where is the adventure in that?? I am not growing up...I think Jesus wants us to grow down anyway..all those passages about faith like a chlid =)
Princess to Princess have an awesome day!

Tam said...

Fun Pics! I'm glad you're having such a great time!

And yes! Get some rest!

connorcolesmom said...

That looks so fun!!
Now I really want a trampoline!!
I am glad you had a great time!
Love ya,
Kim

Unknown said...

You are so fun...I SO would have jumped on that trampoline! You have a beautiful family! I have two older sisters, an older brother and a twin brother. Aren't you a twin too? Is it a brother or sister?